PLEASE EMAIL ALL GAME RE-SCHEDULING REQUESTS TO:
JUNE 15 WILL BE THE LAST DAY TO RE-SCHEDULE GAMES
• Both teams need to agree to re-schedule the game.
• If the re-schedule request arrives at the CISL within 24hrs of said game (office closes at 5:00pm), referee fees will need to be paid. If more than 48hrs, referee fees will be waived.
• Both teams will need to choose 2 dates for the CISL to re-schedule their game.
• Once this has been completed you can then email the CISL with your information.
• When contacting the CISL about the game re-schedule, could you please make your subject line look like this:
Re-schedule – BED14GB - # 1234567.
In the body of the email provide the reason for the re-schedule and the 2 dates the coaches have agreed on.
• The CISL will re-schedule the game and then we will email the coaches the updated game information.